HTML5 Web Templates
Should I Build an HTML5 Website?
Standards for this revision of HTML have been finalized and published. New websites should be built using HTML5 and CSS3.
HTML5 and Mobile Devices:
- HTML5 was finalized, and published, on 28 October 2014 by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Converting a webpage to HTML5 is actually easy and involves just changing the doctype meta tag at the very top of each HTML page, however, code in other sections may need to be updated for full compliance.
- HTML5 and HTML 4 can be used together on any website and can be freely integrated with each other.
- The older HTML 4.01 standard will be supported in web browsers continually. So in other words, sites using older code will always work and render properly.
- Read more about HTML5 web templates.
HTML5 is fully implemented on smartphones and other mobile devices like iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, iPad and others. A mobile website built in HTML5 will allow for your site to render properly in the majority of mobile web browser software.
HTML5 is the current revision of HTML, the code used for website building, and has replaced the HTML 4.01 standard as the code of choice for building and updating websites.
Template file types
What are website templates?
View more HTML5 website template details