Contact and Quote Form Scripts
HTML form setup in Allwebco web templates
For advanced users only. Allwebco does not provide support for this script. If you would like your website or template contact or quotes form to allow attached files, anti-spam plus some other features not included with the standard formmail script.
Advanced HTML form scripts
You may want to first check with your hosting company and see if they allow email attachments in forms. Some host providers do not allow files to be written to "shared hosting servers" and a "private server" may be required.
Contact form overview
Setting up the contact from with another script
- For Advanced Users: We have tested this script and verified that it is working, however, no support is provided by Allwebco Design.
- Instructions are included with the download.
- Works as a basic contact form script with optional advanced features and pretty clear instructions including warnings about server needs & restrictions:
- The Form2Email site offers to setup the script for you for a fee.
- The template form action line will appear like the following:
<form method="POST" action="/cgi-bin/form2email.pl">
- Be sure to test your form after setup.