Missing Pictures After Uploading
Missing image files and FTP problems
Support for missing image files after FTP uploading
to hosting. Common problems and solutions for HTML publishing errors.
Below are some of the usual causes for images not displaying once uploaded.
Pictures Missing on Your Hard Drive
- The image folder (picts, gallery) is not uploaded.
- The folder exists, is named correctly, however the files have not been uploaded into the folder.
- The file names are capitalized and the page code is not. Hosting areas are case sensitive. Make sure the file name and HTML page code are an exact match. Example: "Fgallery.jpg" will work. "Fgallery.JPG" will not work if the HTML page is not also using the uppercase .JPG. Make sure everything is an exact match.
- The folder names are capitalized and the page code is not.
- You have uploaded to the wrong folder. See: FTP folder support.
- See: Pictures Missing on Your Hard Drive.
- See: Parts of the Template Missing After Uploading.