Sidebar Not Displaying All Items
Text is cut off or elements are missing in the sidebar
Entire sidebar is missing
Some Allwebco templates include a sidebar with pictures and text content. See your help.html
for the correct support links and info. This type of template is using IFrame
code for the sidebar display.
If you're not seeing any sidebar content see sidebar not displaying
Sidebar content is cut off
In templates with a "sidebar.htm", and Chrome Exec style templates, you will find options for the sidebar in your style css file. Css files may be in the "colors" folder. Find the note in your css file /* SIDEBAR OPTIONS */
In the css file, edit the ".sidebar-frame" and / or ".sidebar-frame-right" style code to adjust sidebar sizes. Check the entire "SIDEBAR OPTIONS" section in your CSS file for heights. You may need to adjust more than one height.
There may be code for both left and right sidebars in the CSS file.
There is no height if your template uses a sidebar "include"
Fixing sidebar frame width
See "Troubleshooting" below.
Adding items to a .js file
Editing .js Files
- Some items not visible in the sidebar area: Perhaps you are using an image or element that is too wide for the sidebar. Try making your sidebar image smaller. Shorten really long link names. Use smaller text for long titles.
- Some items not visible in the sidebar area: Perhaps your sidebar IFrame is too short in height. See section above.
- Some items not visible in the sidebar area: Perhaps you are not editing the correct CSS code for the correct sidebar height or width. You may have a right and left sidebar. See section above.
- Some items not visible in the sidebar area: Your HTML editor is adding fixed widths in pixels to the table or div code in the sidebar.htm page. See the margins support page for help. To see what width your sidebar really is check the "SIDEBAR OPTIONS" code in your template CSS file.
- Other pages opening in the sidebar: You may need target links. See the target links support page.